Bondi Resort Blog

Come on into our Blog for a look at the wonderful world we've got to share! With over 240 hectares (600 acres) of wilderness woodlands surrounding the resort, just ten minutes from Algonquin Park, we feature over 400 metres (1200’) of waterfront and beach; boat rentals; summer hiking trails winding through fields and woods; 20 km. of groomed cross country ski trails and snowshoeing in winter; access to nearby snowmobile trails for sledders, and a toboggan hill for the young at heart.
www.bondi-village-resort.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ready for My Close-Up





Gary, over at the Algonquin Inn on Oxtongue Lake, has the kind of camera I dream about. (My birthday is in May, if you're all wondering what to club together and get for me... hint hint)

He's also located within the proverbial stone's throw of Algonquin Park, and spends a lot of his time in the Park, that fancy camera in hand. He is also, unlike myself, imbued with enough patience to Wait for the Shot. (It's the reason I don't fish... impatience... after all, I figure I dropped the bait down there, the fish had their chance... you snooze, you lose)


Sometimes Gary sends us photos to put on our Blog - he's been over here taking close-ups of our bluebirds, chickadees, fawns, for instance.


So today I'm posting one of his portraits, this one of a Pine Marten he found in the Park, near the Visitor Centre bird feeders. Go to his Nature Blog to read the whole post, and see more of his photos of this lovely little critter, and a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment