Bondi Resort Blog

Come on into our Blog for a look at the wonderful world we've got to share! With over 240 hectares (600 acres) of wilderness woodlands surrounding the resort, just ten minutes from Algonquin Park, we feature over 400 metres (1200’) of waterfront and beach; boat rentals; summer hiking trails winding through fields and woods; 20 km. of groomed cross country ski trails and snowshoeing in winter; access to nearby snowmobile trails for sledders, and a toboggan hill for the young at heart.
www.bondi-village-resort.com

Friday, November 23, 2012

Picture possibly Perfect?

Sunset, November 20
I have been asked to submit some pictures for a local Yearbook...

"You have some fabulous pictures on your Blog," said this wonderfully encouraging reader. "You should submit them."

He has told me a few of his favourites, and I'm gathering them up in a file.

Did we post a photo this year that really caught your eye? If so, please let me know.


1 comment:

  1. Personally, I'd say something with the deer seems most fitting. I've seen several on your blog...

    ReplyDelete